Sunday, November 1, 2009
1. You don’t pay each other any attention until you realize someone else is
2. You’re happy until he/she walks in the room. Then you have an instant attitude.
3. A simple question is interpreted as an accusation. GF:”So you went to your boy’s house?” BF:”You always think I’m lying”
4. You’d do a favor for someone with a happy heart but let your boo ask for the same exact thing and you answer with a resentful NO!
5. Seeing them sad or hurt simply does not bother you in the least bit.
Really the list can go on and every aimless relationship has a different indication. You be the judge. You have to sacrifice a lot in a relationship when you’re having rough times. But your own happiness isn’t something to compromise. EYEListen.